Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Real Moms of Bell County Social

I feel bright- eyed this afternoon. I have just put a lot of work into beginning a new meet up group. I thought the name was cute and Rhandi was adamant about a social group vs. a kids or mom's group. I think it was a very good idea.

Well, here's the link: http://www.meetup.com/TheRealMomsofBellCountySocialGroup/

I want it to be "majority rules" versus "Stephanie rules" and I couldn't care less if there were 100 members or 10 members-- I just want it to be something that people use and enjoy. I don't want to send out a billion emails a day. I don't want to make the group about me --I'd rather it be about us as a group. I also want to be able to meet each person before they are accepted into the group just to confirm they are who they say they are so that there's never any confusion by old men at mcdonalds.

It's after 2pm and Stephen is messing up the room that I cleaned this morning. Looks like I'll be cleaning that over. Fun Fun. William's party is today at 4 and my camera is charged and our gift is wrapped. I had Stevie practicing his birthday song and I know he'll be down for some cake here soon. Today is going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment