Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, April 10, 2009

About Steph *Tagged*

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

1. Josh coming home.
2. Celebrating Stephen's third Birthday with his Daddy and all of his friends
3. More to do with the "Real Moms"
4. When daddy comes home I am done with all yardwork
5. Buying Josh a truck once we hear that we can definately stay in Killeen
6. Grandpa Chiperno's next visit
7. Crossing everything off my to do list
8. Detailing the Jeep

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Went to Texas Tumblers
2. Spent lunchtime at McDs with friends
3. Begged Stephen to take a nap, but it was to no avail
4. Talked to Josh briefly from Afghanistan
5. Returned Blockbuster DVDs
6. Vacuumed
7. Mopped up another baby powder mess courtesy of Stephen
8. Went to bed at 8:40pm

8 Things that I Wish I Could Do

1. Cuddle on the couch with Josh
2. Watch Stephen cuddle daddy
3. Unlimited Macy's shopping spree...Monthly.
4. Umm drop to a size 5 overnight.
5. Get the gum off my son's chin. It's been there for two days and the pb didn't work well.
6. Make money from home :) Better yet, take it from my money trees.
7. Get Stephen potty trained in the snap of my fingers
8. Tell the army how it is going to be for now on

8 TV Shows That I Watch:

1. Dexter
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. LOST
4. Desperate Housewives
5. The Unit
6. Nip/Tuck
7. Army Wives
8. Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment