Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, March 6, 2009

New Obsession...


First, I need to say BEFORE you tease me: My husband is not home. I do not have sex. At times I need to be encouraged to clean my house. I also want to add that I spend my days with a two- year-old. He's cute, but he's messy, he has his mommy's temper, and he wants to drag toys to every corner of this house and his reasoning: Just to see if I'll pick them up. Okay, that last part I'm not positive about, but it could be true.

Anyhow *Drum roll, please* My new obsession is www.hgtv.com and their "Rate my room". I am not completely sure why I like this site so much considering most of the comments are not nice and the mean ones never have their own home posted for "critique-ing", but, nevertheless, I now have something to do. I just cannot read another book. My handle there is "schiperno" (Clever, right?)

Now if only I could convince hgtv into redoing my living room....Hey, a gal can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment