Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waking Up to WallE

So Stephen finally has a new craze! First, it was Tom & Jerry. I wasn't sure if he was ever going to watch anything but this and I know beating eachother with frying pan humor isn't what you want your kids watching, but trust me when I say I had little choice.

One day he decided Spongebob was his new friend. I had watched one DVD so many times that I switched it, but the new CD has Sandy and Spongebob doing karate (or karat'e as some say...) and the next thing I know my mini-me was yelling "Hi-Yah!" all over the house. Just great!

Anyhow, today when Stephen woke up all he wanted was "Walle". So far, I think that Walle is the least violent. Right. We're making steps in the right direction I think. Too bad the CareBears and My Little Ponies don't interest him; I could watch those all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment