Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Off to an uneventful start



Yesterday we managed to stay busy. Stephen spent his afternoon with Mr. Bear in the potty showing Mr. Bear where he is to do his business. I have pictures of Stephen holding him over the porcelain throne. I had to hold back my giggles and play the serious mommy and talk about what Mr. Bear did in the potty and what Stephen should try to do, too.

We also made it to Chuckee's last night with his buddy, Logan. We didn't stay a long time because Logan wasn't very comfortable and Stephen was all over the place. I think the best time the boys had was running around by the ramp outside of Chuckee's together. Since that part of their playdate was so short, we came to our home and played with the cars and keyboard for a while before bringing Logan home. Stephen fell asleep in the car almost instantly and Logan and I took turns imitating the sounds Stephen was making. I had a lot of fun with the two of them; They were both impecably behaved. I am SO glad to be past the hitting and stepping over the "Everything is Mine" phase.

Today we had a speech appointment. Stephen has been making some remarkable improvements, but I think Brandon is going to start visiting more that Laurie because he seems to respond a lot better to a male. I think he's really missing daddy lately. He has even started an interest in the phone and if he says more than, "Hello? Hello?" he usually asks for daddy or tries to tell daddy something, even if there's no one on the line. It is icky outside, and I need to get in the shower here soon and muster up the energy to go to the post office. (Such a daunting task with Stevie!) Other than that, I'm not sure what we'll end up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment