Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Silence: More Musical Than Any Song



It has been quiet and peaceful in the Moody- Chiperno household. Last night Lucy Lou even slept in the room with us. This time last year I couldn't even say I liked Lucy, but now that she is over that first-year mark, she has really calmed down and began listening a lot better. In the room last night I could hear Stephen snores, then Lucy snores; Almost quiet is good enough for me!

Lucy's diet is going good. I think she's lost at least half of her 10 pound goal. I wish my diet was going as well!

Other than that, Texas has been in the 20s and 30s. This morning we woke up to a layer of ice covering everything. We only left the house to get groceries at the PX, but when going to the car Stephen fell right on his butt. He was NOT fond of the ice, to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment