Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired Two-Year-Old Thursday


I woke Stephen up this morning, bribing him with a piece of candy so that I could get him dressed and in the Jeep in a hurry. I know, I know; Bad Mommy.

We went to storytime and then to McDonald's as we usually do on Thursdays with Tots@Play. Mr. John has his brother at storytime and Stephen mobbed the poor guy. He just would not leave him alone! It's sad to me how much Stevie misses Josh. He's going to really need some one-on-one time with daddy when he gets home.

I'm not too sure what all we have planned for today besides this. Stephen wants to lay down and watch Spongebob for a bit. I don't really want him to nap today so that we can go to bed early. Logan will be over with us bright and early tomorrow morning and I need Stevie to be well rested. Too bad it's too cold to go to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment