Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

In all of the photos I have from last year of Stephen's first ever day of Head Start, he was SO sad; He was crying or making a horribly crabby face



Or, like this shot, hesitant... He decided before we even pulled up to the school that this was not for him!

I am proud to say that today was just the opposite!

He woke up and the first thing he asked was, "Are we going back to Chuckee Cheese's?" Since we had one last family hurrah there last night. I said, "Nope, we're going to go meet our new friends at school," and, to my amazement, he was up, out of bed, and brushing his teeth!

It was Stephen who remembered that he needed a blanket for naptime and wanted to pack his back pack all on his own. Man, this four year old age may be better than three!

.....Eh hem; Don't quote me on that.....!









No comments:

Post a Comment