Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Moody Chiperno Family Tree

We are leaving our home and our tree behind to venture to Saratoga Springs, New York this Christmas. I said this year that I wasn't going to decorate for Christmas since we will not be here anyhow, but then I asked myself where I was going to put the presents!

Anyhow, (of course!) we put up a tree. Here are some of our favorite ornaments:


We got this ornament this year; I feel like we have some roots here in Killeen!


This is in honor of us "gettin' hitched"


This one was hung last Christmas, while daddy Josh was deployed


Mommy's ornament....Speaks for itself!


This ornament was bought for our first Texas Christmas, two full years ago when we said "Goodbye, Alaska!"


I thought he was too adorable NOT to include in this blog :)


This is a color-it-yourself ornament, colored by Stevie just a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment