Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Daddy Josh & His New Truck










My husband, love of my life, and I are two different types of shoppers; I plan and search for coupons while my hubby Josh likes to get in, make the purchase, and get out. Shortly after Stephen and I got here to Texas, we bought a 2006 Suzuki Forenza and the shopping excursion(s)were nearly the end of us.

So after two years of hearing him talk about his next vehicle purchase (endlessly, no matter how I begged and pleaded for him to put a cork in it), Josh finally got his wish. Everything went smoother than I anticipated; Neither of us have even had a case of "buyers remorse". We stayed under budget (My favorite words when paired together!) He also got his truck with his full back seat. We also made a deal; Two conditions:

1) For one entire year he cannot ask for or discuss getting another vehicle or I will kill him in his sleep.

2) I get the next vehicle.

I, however, did not realize that this left an opening: Now daddy Josh asks me all the time about MY next car purchase....What will I get....What color...Oh, lord, he just can't help himself.

Anyhow, daddy Josh has another thing coming: We're driving that Jeep until it will drive no more....I chose the next vehicle, but I don't think that'll be before Stephen's out of college. :)

**P.S. My husband dressed himself; It was the only way he'd get in the truck and let me take photos of him. I take no blame for the mismatched shorts and socks with running shoes.**

1 comment:

  1. You should be happy he will stand there, I always get a stupid face or hand gesture:) Nice looking truck!

    ReplyDelete