Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcoming Baby Samantha



As everyone should know, Josh and I are expecting our last baby, due to arrive this mid-November!

The doctors are telling us it's a 90% chance of being a girl and I am thrilled to be prepping to paint the nursery pink and Josh and Stephen are both handling the news well!

Everyone has already been asking what we are going to do with the nursery and what we "need". I have been meaning to re-use my blog and thought I may as well do so tonight. I will try to keep this current! So far this is what we have:

Bassinette
High Chair
Moses Basket
Pink Bumbo with tray
Several thick blankets and several security blankets
Stevie's baby books & Toys
Swing
Travel System Stroller (Bought used!)
Used white sleigh crib and mattress

Things we will be saving for:
Baby Bath and maybe a towel or two
Carseat; We have a used infant one with the travel system, but will prob need a 2nd
Curtains- but I'm waiting to chose ones once the PB bedding comes in
Photography shoot at Solado's Solas studio
Pottery Barn coco dot bumper, crib sheet, and crib skirt
Rug, either from PB on Ebay or a land of nod one
White Dresser from Furniture Row

Wants:
*Ladybug wrap
http://www1.macys.com/search/index.ognc?SearchTarget=*&Keyword=maternity&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.x=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.y=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON=KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON
*White jewlery box! http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/polka-dot-sadie-jewelry-box/?pkey=cjewelry-boxes Jewlery Box, white

Nursery Vision:






This is the pottery barn quilt that I won from ebay! It was so cheap I thought there was no way in heck I would win it! I'm leaning towards this set and right now all I have is that quilt. It's called the "Coco dot", and while it's on sale, it's a pottery barn sale, so it's still not cheap. I'm pretty dead-set on light pink walls, though that blue is pretty and compliments the set! MAYBE I'll do a wall with that blue- I think it gives the whole set a real punch!

I bought this pb fairy princess set before I knew that Stephen was a boy and am hoping dad mails it to me and it's still in good shape. I don't know that I will use the full set or not and just really need to see it in hand, but we may do this nursery instead:



I was thinking I had this set, but dad told me the quilt has blue in it, so I just have to wait and see....





The soon-to-be big brother. "Awe, Mom-- a girl?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment