Shutterfly!

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting There ~ Office Decore

Our office is finally getting there! I have a 5x7 simple rug to add in and two black and white damask pattern curtains are being added-in next to the black curtains. I need to add pictures into the frame and I still need a new black stand for the TV to go on top of (Ikea trip?) I'm trying to convince Josh that the office chair needs to be white and I am doing some finishing touches around the room. I am SO much happier with this office and it is SO much easier to keep clean. Yay! I am also waiting for a decal for the wall across from the desk. I'll be sure to add a picture when it's here and on the wall!

1 comment:

  1. Yo... it's thursday. Where's an update and more cute pics???? ;)

    Happy almost Friday shoog. Please LMK when you get mail next week. I'll need a pic.

    ReplyDelete